Grass Valley has now released version 9.40 of its EDIUS editing solution. As always, EDIUS 9 users will benefit from the update free of charge. Version 9.40 includes major new features and improvements that will significantly enhance the workflow of EDIUS 9 users.
EDIUS 9.40 now provides:
• Apple ProRes export and ProRes Raw import
• Enhanced multicam function with newly implemented sync options (incl. the announcement of soon to come audio sync)
• Optimized and comfortable HDR-SDR conversion with soft-clip tone mapping
• Optimized mask motion tracker
• Import/Export of closed captioning including burn to video
• New high-speed H.265 software decoder for an improved performance regarding HEVC clips
• Support for the latest intel QuickSync technology for processors like i7-9700K or i9-9900K for H.264/H.265 acceleration
In addition, EDIUS 9.40 includes a number of further features like new format import support for Sony Venice Raw, Panasonic P2 8K and faster Canon Cinema Raw Light performance as well as new format export support for H.264/H.265 as MOV.
At NAB 2019 magic multi media, distributor for EDIUS in EMEA and North America, produced a video report covering all the major features and enhancements. You find this report and lots of other valuable information, access to free tutorials, podcasts, the EDIUS user forum and updates as well as a free EDIUS trial version at www.EDIUS.NET.
Until the end of May 2019 anyone purchasing EDIUS 9 gets proDAD Vitascene V3 LE (regular price 199$/170€+ VAT) as a bonus for free. This promotion applies to all versions of EDIUS Pro 9 and Workgroup 9: full version, upgrade, jump upgrade, jump 2 upgrade and EDU. Please find all details about this promotion at www.EDIUS.NET/promo.
Different to other professional NLE solutions, EDIUS is available for purchase and does not force the user into an unwanted subscription model.
Further information about EDIUS 9 can be found at www.EDIUS.NET.