Las Vegas, 8 April 2019 EDIUS version 9.40 will be released in May 2019, at the NAB Show 2019 a preview version is shown.
The update is free for all EDIUS 9 users.
In our EDIUS.NET NAB Show Report 2019 we visit the Grass Valley booth and take a first look at the new features:
- Apple ProRes Export and ProRes Raw Import
- Enhanced Multicam Function with new sync options (incl. announcement of soon to come Audio Sync)
- Optimized and easy to use HDR-SDR Conversion with soft-clip tone mapping
- Optimized Mask Motion Tracker for better tracking results
- Import/Export of Closed Captioning including burn to video
- New High Speed H.265 Software Decoder for an improved performance concerning HEVC clips
- New Format Import support for Sony Venice Raw, Panasonic P2 8K and faster Canon Cinema Raw Light performance
- New Format Export support for H.264/H.265 as MOV, optimized H.264 low bitrate encoding and for Workgroup: DNxHR support
- AJA IO 4K Plus and Kona 5 Preview support
- New in the Workgroup version: support for professional Canon HDR control monitors. EDIUS now automatically switches to the right color space
- More new features like HDR color bars, 0.1 steps for Gaussian blur, voice over level numeration, project wizard with overscan setting and more
- Updated Mync version with support for all mentioned import formats
For more detailed information, please see our EDIUS.NET NAB Show Report. In May we will also release an EDIUS Podcast about the news in EDIUS 9.40.